[Ravensfort] G P Med liner

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 16:53:24 PDT 2008

Don't think it has a mildewy problems. It has been in a car top carrier for about 5 years in my garage was dry when put in and has not gotten wet. I am bussie this week end with 4-H but should be able to bring it to the next work day.
plachoya

Hey Plachoya, how are ya?!  Long time no see!

Would you please look at it to see if it has large enough pieces/sections that aren't thread bare or mildewy like to create hanging wall banners & let me know?  If so, we can work out logistics from that point...  thank you!!!!!

If it doesn't work out for anyone please consider taking it to a place like Habitat For Humanity.  Isn't there one in your area that you can take it too?

(environmentalist plug here)
Please do not take it to the dump/landfill... please recycle!
(plug finished)

regards,
~chrystal~