[Ravensfort] Happy Birthday!

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 18:25:58 PST 2008

Ya beat me to it, seconding that..

I don't know about a zillion ones..you sure make me laugh.

Oh!!  But I was really meaning to reply to say..

Happy BIRTHDAY to our beautiful blond Baroness!!!  May your day be happy and carefree..

Marie de Meaux

Sher M <runa.herd at earthlink.net> wrote:       I second that!  Especially since she is so very patient  with someone counting a zillion ones who kept getting confused and having to  start over and over and over.

 Runa - Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net