[Ravensfort] a challenge!

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 07:26:13 PDT 2008

Okay you say, here she goes again!! Now what is she wanting us to do?  :)
    I have learned that we don't have very many people subscribing to the Quoth. What's up with that? This is our Baronial newsletter and we need to support it. That is that , simply said! So gather some money up and give it to Alaric right away and support us. He and Devin before him, work long and hard to give us this newsletter and we have many cool things in it- Pictures of us, we could give autographs to each other!, cool articles from us, the limmericks were very awesome and our newcomer James, who now has a membership card! has been contributing regularly to it. Okay run on sentence I know!  And reports from your officers!  -Our birthdays, our calendar, the list goes on and on! Anyway, look under your couch cushions, under your car seat, in the bottom of your purse, (okay the men don't have to do this, well maybe not all of our men!)  check your children's piggy bank, (well, I am desperate here!) and buy a subscription to the Quoth! See everyone at Populace! xo G