[Ravensfort] Populace meeting news

John Reuter brian_the_french_norman at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 09:32:43 PDT 2008

Hello all,

At populace we discussed planing a trip to The Houston
Museum of Natural Science on the 29 of march to see
the Leonardo Da Vinci / Man, Inventor, Genius exhibit.
We would need to meet at one location in the southern
part of the barony, then car pool and caravan to the
museum. We would need to leave around 10:00 am and be
back when ever we need to be. we would like to do
lunch at a restaurant that was suggested to me that
served French country style fare. I just can remember
the name of the place.

So there it is, lets brain storm some plans and lets
GO!

Your Baron,

Brian du Val