[Ravensfort] A message from the moderator . . . was: list moderation please

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 09:25:15 PDT 2008

Dear Everyone:

This is Cathal, you co-moderator.

I don't think I need to add anything to the series of
posts by way of explanation.  I do, however, want to
make a couple of brief notes.

1.  I am watching what is going on.
2.  I am investigating what happened, and why/how.
3.  I do not have any evidence that would suggest that
someone should be moderated for any period of time.
That doesn't mean that further investigation won't
show me something that changes my mind--I just haven't
seen it yet.
4. I would suggest, as has been suggested by others
alreay, that we move on.
5. Any other inquiries/comments on the subject of the
mis-post should be directed to myself, mirabelis (who
will return soon enough), the baron, or the other
proper authorities.  No more posts to the list on this
subject, please.

Thanks!

Vivat Ravensfort!
Death to Trimaris!