[Ravensfort] Sad News and Funeral Date

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at suddenlink.net
Wed Mar 19 18:15:13 PDT 2008

Greetings,
My family and I will keep you and your loved ones in our prayers. If you need help please feel free to call upon me.
Sincerely,
Malcolm

Every man dies, not every man truly lives - Sir William Wallace
Slainte Gu Soirraidh - Scottish Gaelic Meaning - Health Forever
  Subject: Sad News and Funeral Date

  My oldest son Kory Vance Owens was killed this past Saturday in an accident in Jacksonville, FL.

  My son Kory Vance Owens will be laid to rest at noon on Monday, March 24, 2008. The viewing will be at 10am on Monday at Watson & Sons Funeral Home 1554 State Highway 7 E Center, TX 75935 (936) 598-4331 and Graveside services will begin at noon at the Willow Grove Cemetery in Joaquin, Texas.

  Lady Love