[Ravensfort] The museum trip...........Da Vinci.......who is going.......here is the plan.

John Reuter brian_the_french_norman at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 19:44:07 PDT 2008

Well, here is a plan that I hope will work with every
one.

IF you are going please contact me via this list or
private e-mail.

I would like to meet those who would like to caravan
to the Da Vinci Exibit in Conroe at the Valero gas
station on 1488 and I45 at 10:00 am. from there we can
caravan to the museum.

We sould be there around 11:30 at the latest.
We can have a late lunch Hopefuly and miss some of the
lunch crowd at one of the cool resturants mentioned
earlier this week or some where else that peaks our
intrest.

My cell number if you need to call me is:
936 714-3610

let me know who is going and if we need to leave at a
different time.

Your Baron Brian