[Ravensfort] We're back!

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 10:00:09 PDT 2008

Hello everyone, Just wanted to let you know that we are finally back online. We came home from vacation to find the lightning had fried our modem card thingy and now it has been replaced and working. We turned off the computer when we left but left the phone line hooked up, thus the damage.
  Anyway, reminder that next Thursday night at 7pm is Populace at the fire station. Remember to bring coinage for our project and yourself. See you there. xo G