[Ravensfort] list moderation please

Marius Atreidae byzytym at att.net
Wed Mar 12 23:09:53 PDT 2008

It appears that when my new email address was enrolled to the Raven's Fort list I missed a post or two that had the original message attached.  The archives do not attach the original message so when I looked there was nothing to be found.

Bad luck that it made it to the list.  Accidents happen.  We move on.

Pax,
MARIVS

"what shall it profit a man,
if he shall gain the whole world,