[Ravensfort] Sad News and Funeral Date

Shanahan ms_shanahan at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 10:42:21 PDT 2008

My dearest Lady,

  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this sad time.

  Yis,

  Shanahan the Fey

Love of Halesworth <loveofhalesworth at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    My oldest son Kory Vance Owens was killed this past Saturday in an accident in Jacksonville, FL.

My son Kory Vance Owens will be laid to rest at noon on Monday, March 24, 2008. The viewing will be at 10am on Monday at Watson & Sons Funeral Home 1554 State Highway 7 E Center, TX 75935 (936) 598-4331 and Graveside services will begin at noon at the Willow Grove Cemetery in Joaquin, Texas.

Lady Love