[Ravensfort] The museum trip...........Da Vinci.......who isgoing.......here is the plan.

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Thu Mar 27 23:01:16 PDT 2008

So you are talking about being at the museum at 11:30 and eating a late
lunch after seeing the exhibit, right ?

That sounds good to me.  My wife, Ann Marie, will be coming as well.  We're
both looking forward to it.  Thanks for organizing.

Pax,
MARIVS

"what shall it profit a man,
if he shall gain the whole world,