[Ravensfort] Fw: RF news

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu May 29 15:18:05 PDT 2008

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: CAC
  To: Sher M
  Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 11:38 AM
  Subject: RF news

Runa, for some reason my email is being denied access to the RF list could you please send this missive to the list for me? ThanksPace and I would love to donate for flowers as we will be in Dallas all weekend. Anyone care to order something from our Barony? I will give $ to whoever at Populace next Thursday. I have emailed Devin privately. I am glad to see how many of us rally to the cry of a family member in time of need. Our prayers and thoughts are with our friend daily.   The numbers for our membership is the reflection of the new rulings regarding family members etc. I will let you know if I find out otherwise. I am very happy with these numbers as well. Vivat to the family that is Raven's Fort!  YIS, G