[Ravensfort] berries

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 04:28:25 PDT 2008

Sorry to have left you in the lurch all weekend. We had almost my entire family here and many spent the night Sat. night and I didn't sit down until they left Sunday and then it turned into crash time. I was pooped! But very happy! We celebrated May and June birthdays. It looked like Christmas at our house not to mention all of the Italian food and cookies and tons of coffee. Pace and I had fun but we were tired! I am still washing towels and sheets. But I loved it. Anyway, the berries are a bummer! We picked some and they are tiny and not very numerous. They didn't plump up from the rain. We only had 1/4 inch after all of that. I am very sorry because I pictured all of us grazing and moving through the bushes together laughing etc. Oh well! As James said there is always next year, but that won't help our event. We may just have to buy some. Berry sorry to have gotten us all up for it! Ha Ha! xo G