[Ravensfort] Lysts food

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 16:49:45 PDT 2008

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: gail young <gwynethb63 at yahoo.com>
To: Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA Inc. <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>; bg list <bryn-gwlad at ansteorra.org>; greywood <graywood-l at titan.sfasu.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 5:46:15 PM

Greetings everyone!  I am coordinating a food table for Lysts of Castleton at the end of the month.  You know how you have to walk from pavillion to pavillion in order to sample all the food hospitality at an event?  Ever wish you could get all your friends and all thier food together in one place?  Well, this is the event for you!  I'll have tables and covers, you bring your food in a serving dish and something to serve it with.  I'll have a few goodies of my own to add too;)
Email me privately if you have any questions!
gwyneth