[Ravensfort] fighter practice

John Reuter brian_the_french_norman at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 10:50:26 PDT 2008

Well I know this is again last minute but here it is.

 The chivalric fighters and I wanted to go to the
Shadow lands and practice at the last minute regional
practice but with gas prices and other commitments
with the barony we chose to hold the practice at the
Baronial Brew day and birthday party at lizard keep.

If you want to participate or practice please call me
on my cell:

714-3610

Your Baron,

Brian du Val

"Do to other as thou wouldst they should do to thee,
and do to none other but as thou wouldst be done to."

These words can be found in the following:
(including the New Testament, Talmud, Koran, and the
Analects of Confucius). Among the earliest appearances
in English is Earl Rivers' translation of a saying of
Socrates (Dictes and Sayenges of the Philosophirs,
1477)