[Ravensfort] last year Champions & numbers

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Wed May 28 06:28:20 PDT 2008

>From the Autocrat of Defender of the Fort

Greetin's y'all,

Here is the list I have of last year's Champions for Defender.  I am looking for their FULL SCA NAME and their CONTACT NUMBERS.  Please contact me privately if you can help me out.  Thanks.
Archery- Lord Lucien
A&S-John Michel
Rapier-Don Peter
Chivalric-Lord Trion
Eques-Lady Lorraine Fraser
Bardic-Lord Alden Drake
Centurion-Ebits?
Newcomer Champion-McGregor?

Event work is moving forward with good headway.  I am always pleasantly surprised, gratified and inspired when individuals volunteer for projects without being asked.  A full list of these wonderful people will be included in a soon to follow update.  Thanks to everyone for your efforts, encouragement and suggestions.

In peaceful service to the Barony,
Vlod NotVlad

"Trust in Allah, but tie your camel."