[Ravensfort] Devin's Mom

HerrDetlef at aol.com HerrDetlef at aol.com
Wed May 28 10:23:30 PDT 2008

I just talked with Ld. Devin, and he told me the services for his mother
will be at 7:00 p.m. this Friday at Northwoods Memorial Funeral Home in Houston,
with viewing starting at 4:00 p.m.  The family will have a private  graveside
service Saturday morning.

This is what I wanted to know:  Has there been any talk about Raven's  Fort
sending flowers?  I know that the Huntsville Item will be sending  flowers, as
will one of David's clients (one of the florists in town).  I  think that
would be a beautiful gesture of support.

In the meantime, Devin and his family need our prayers, positive  vibrations,
and support.  This is not an easy time for anybody, and I know  that his
family is only making things harder on him.

Here's is the info for the funeral home:

Northwoods Memorial Funeral Home
221 W Helms Rd
Houston, TX

(281) 448-0393

Thank you for supporting Devin in this most difficult time.

DT+LF
Detlef von Marburg

--
Hwæt! We  Gardena         in geardagum,