[Ravensfort] Fw: could you forward this to the list?

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu May 29 15:17:48 PDT 2008

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: HerrDetlef at aol.com
  To: runa.herd at earthlink.net
  Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 10:35 AM
  Subject: could you forward this to the list?

  I've tried twice already, and it keeps coming back denied.

  I need to run and get the oil changed in my truck.

  Muchissimas Gracias!

  DT+LF
  Detlef

  Evangeline (Beth Donovan) Brown, 74, passed away on May 25, 2008. She is survived by her husband, James Henry Brown; sister, Jane and husband, Glen Eaton of Dallas; sons, Stephen, Mark and David; grandchildren, Jessica and husband, Jimmy Burch, Josh Etchison; three great-grandchildren, Jason, Samantha and Jesse; and many relatives and friends. Dootsie was born in Sulphur, La., moved to Cushing, Texas, graduated from Stephen F. Austin State University and went on to teach school. She was a lover of plants, people and life. She was always seeking to enrich her life and those around her with knowledge. She was also deeply interested in her roots in Ireland and was actively researching her genealogy. She enriched everyone's lives who knew her and she will be greatly missed. Visitation will be Friday, May 30, 2008 from 4 - 7 p.m. with services beginning at 7 p.m. at Northwoods Memorial Funeral Home, 221 W. Helms, Houston, Texas 77037. A private family interment will be held Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 10 a.m. at Brookside Cemetery, 13401 Eastex Freeway, Houston, Texas.