[Ravensfort] berries! They're here!

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 13:22:25 PDT 2008

Wow!  Sarcasm does translate over this thing! *grin*

Sounds like when we have the next berry pickin' session, we will have a multitude of people interested in helping.  I tend to eat almost as much as I pick, so not sure how much help I am really gonna be!

Can't wait to see everyone again!

YIS,
Lady Marie de Meaux
MOAS who is also wondering how to use berry juice for period dye!

"James L. Van Roekel" <jamesvr at gmail.com> wrote: Obviously.  I was just saying....