[Ravensfort] From Lord Devin O'Donnabhain

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 19:25:32 PDT 2008

My deepest condolences.  If there is anything at all that I can do for you or your family, please do not hesitate to call on me.

Marie de Meaux

David Brown <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote: It is at this time that I cherish each and every one of my friends in this great Barony. It is with a sadness that I have not know before that I tell you that at around 11:30 am Sunday May 25th my mother passed away. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers.

 Lord Devin