[Ravensfort] business and etc.

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 05:56:15 PST 2008

Dear Raven's Fort family, Monday's business meeting went well with 13 in attendance.
  Many things were discussed and several plans put into place.
  As HE Fionna said first- Bordermarch/security, security, security!  We will for the first time in many moons have a Baronial campsite at the event. Please bring firewood, food to share and utensils. Look for our camp when you arrive.You should see our white Dodge camper van as well as Marius' camper to mark our spot.
  We have tentatively set up Valentine's weekend at our new 'Gundy' site to camp, work on more clearing and claiming camp spots. Watch for further details later.
 Yule is set for Sunday Dec. 7 at noon. Directions are being given out at Populace. Email me if you can't make the meetings to get info. Camping is available the night before when we will have a campfire if there is no burn ban.
  At 10am  Saturday, Dec. 13 we will meet at DSD's to work on the showers and also have Rapier practice. This is assuming it is alright with the Lord of the Manor! Watch for further details.
  Reminder that Alaric needs reminiscing stories of the past year by next Friday for the Quoth. ALL articles are due by that Friday to be included.
  Our Hospitaler needs garb and feast gear.
  I believe that is it for now. YIS, G