[Ravensfort] Quoth letter

John Reuter brian_the_french_norman at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 10:40:15 PST 2008

To the wonderful populace of Raven's Fort doth Brian and Fionna Baron and Baroness send good tidings and seasons greetings to our find barony!

The Fall season is in full swing and all the leaves are turning to beautiful colors and falling to the ground. The winds will soon bring the crisp cool air to tickle our noses and chill us to the bones.
   Bordermarch Autumn Melees was a great event! the visiting Crown from Gleann Abhann with their combined army were laying siege to Border Keep and we all had a fun time. Many other Nobles from Trimaris and Maridies were also seen in the ranks fighting on both sides. Their Excellencies of Bordermarch Elisabeth and Santiago have thanked us for doing such a good job holding security for the event. We would like to thank our populace for attending in such numbers that people knew Raven's Fort was present in all aspects of the event. We had several Rapier Fighters on the Field two of which won their "Shaky Knees Award" Daniel and April. Lady Runa and Lady Elke were given their Award of Arms and Don Charles received a Sable Crane for Service to his Kingdom and Barony. We would like to give a special thank you to all the members of the populace who helped with all the security aspects of the event. We had a good turnout and thanks to Lord Marius we had a good
 location for camping. On Thursday Lord Marius made contact with the Autocrat and started our security operations. Again Thank You all for doing such a fine job helping our sister barony with their event. Fionna and I will be traveling to Stargates Yule Revel on December 6th to visit with our Noble Cousins Ihon and Isabeu.  As for our own baronial activities we will be holding our Yule Revel on Sunday December 7th at Pace and Giovanna's estate. We look Forward to seeing you all their when we hold our court. Bring deserts and food to feed lots of people!

Don't forget that in April we will be holding our "Defender take two" event. Lord Marius is the Autocrat and will be contacting many of you for your continued support.
     Keep warm and may your travels be safe.

Brian and Fionna