[Ravensfort] Please help

Eisenhauer, Elke STDEJE14 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Nov 11 07:11:01 PST 2008

To my friends and family of Raven's Fort,

I come to you bearing a heavy heart and a crushed world. I come to you this day with the sad news of the loss of my father, Fred. He passed away so suddenly late Sunday night in his sleep. He was not sick nor was he in any pain when he departed this world to enter into his new and more glorious home. My family and I are devistated by this and will need all of the prayers and good vibes that we can get.

The services will be held on Thursday at 10:00am in my church, Memorial Drive United Methodist Churcch, here in Houston. He will be cremated and will be placed in my parent's plot in the columbarium that the church has created.

Thank you for being my second family and for being you.

Elke
stdeje14 at shsu.edu<mailto:stdeje14 at shsu.edu>
713-858-3835