[Ravensfort] Populace news

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 05:40:02 PST 2008

Hello everyone, Bordermarch Melees went very well. We are not sure how many attended but at last count it was estimated that over 700 were in attendance. I know I saw 3 Kingdoms represented with their respective Majesties there as well. Maybe more.
  Our security went well. Jean-Micheal is a wizz at driving the Mule around. I nominate him if we do it again!!   :) Many thanks to all who helped with the task of watching all areas we needed to. We had many compliments from Their Excellencies of Bordermarch.
  In court Saturday night Runa and Elke were given their AOA by the King and Queen of Ansteorra. Don Charles received his LONG deserved Sable Crane. Our new Rapier fighters were honored with the shaky knee award. Now we have two new Ladies in our Barony-Lady Runa and Lady Elke both very deserving of it considering all the work and smiles they have sent our way since they first joined our Baronial family.
  Thanks to all who helped us shine at the event and continue to make a good name for our Barony.  VIVAT Raven's Fort!! YIS, Giovanna