[Ravensfort] RF news

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 10:25:16 PST 2008

so where is this new site?

devin

--- On Tue, 11/4/08, CAC <giovanna51 at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: CAC <giovanna51 at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Ravensfort] RF news
To: "Raven's Fort Barony of" <ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 9:53 AM

Hello everyone, We have been in Tomball for a long extended weekend and will be leaving right after Populace for Penn. for 10 days this Thursday evening/Friday morning. Sorry to have been remiss in my emails.
  I will have Yule flyers at Populace on Thursday. Please come to the meeting if you are interested in attending , it will have directions etc.
 BAM-  I would like a turn at Merchant's row Your Excellency , for security. I would also like to take a ride on the Mule sometime when you need me. I am not a night person and we will probably arrive at BAM on Friday morning. That will help you plug me in to some type of time frame.
  I want to thank the people who have been working our new site and I have thought of a possible name? How about Raven's Nest? It has our Baronial name in it and to me means small and intimate?!
 I need all officer reports and waivers signed at or by Populace. I need to do my report before we leave for Penn. I have gotten the Rapier report so far. Thank you Charles.
  YIS, G