[Ravensfort] Please help

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 15 07:55:22 PST 2008

Oh, My Dear!

Please know that we keep you and your family in our thoughts.  We understand
your loss far better that we wish we did. We are only a call away.

Jalali and Latham
281-364-8471

Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:11:01 -0600
From: "Eisenhauer, Elke" <STDEJE14 at SHSU.EDU>
Subject: [Ravensfort] Please help

To my friends and family of Raven's Fort,

I come to you bearing a heavy heart and a crushed world. I come to you this
day with the sad news of the loss of my father, Fred. He passed away so
suddenly late Sunday night in his sleep. He was not sick nor was he in any
pain when he departed this world to enter into his new and more glorious
home. My family and I are devistated by this and will need all of the
prayers and good vibes that we can get.

The services will be held on Thursday at 10:00am in my church, Memorial
Drive United Methodist Churcch, here in Houston. He will be cremated and
will be placed in my parent's plot in the columbarium that the church has
created.

Thank you for being my second family and for being you.

Elke
stdeje14 at shsu.edu<mailto:stdeje14 at shsu.edu>
713-858-3835