[Ravensfort] Quoth Update

Dan Smith Jr gogetdan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 14:00:55 PST 2008

ALL MATERIAL FOR DECEMBER QUOTH MUST BE SUBMITTED BY FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 28.

For December Quoth, we need stories / accounts / descriptions of things that happened during the last year.  All input will be appreciated and considered.  It can be any style, from informative to entertaining.  Here are some specifics you can write about:

1.  Last Years Yule Revel
2.  Stories of preparing for or being at Day at the Melees Massacre
3.  Insight or stories from Raven's Guild and what it's taken to build it
4.  Accounts from Defender / Recounts of Ike
5.  Stories from our Work Days
6.  Thoughts on our Guild Together
7.  Thoughts on our SHSU Demo in the park
8.  Stories from any fighter practice / bardic gathering / personal gathering

Also, I would love any pics you have from SCA functions during the past year.  If you have sent me photos in the past year, I kept them so no reason to resend.

Please send me something.

YiS,  Alaric