[Ravensfort] business and etc.

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 07:53:04 PST 2008

Hello all:

This is Cathal, your distant (Brownsville, Texas) list co-moderator, and cadet to Don Charles.  Just wanted to drop a quick note that I am planning on being at the saturday rapier practice Dec 13.  I look forward to crossing blades will all the folk who have recently begun to practice.  I spoke with Don Charles a few weekends ago at Bryn Gwlad and he *raved* at the progress all of you are making.  I am very much looking forward to an afternoon of working out with each of you.  I hope that many of you will be able to come out and test your mettle against a *very* rusty cadet (and knock some of the rust off in the process, I hope.)

For everyone else, I look forward also to seeing many of you that I have not seen in quite some time.  And also, for those of you who know me well, I am always game for applying a little elbow grease to deserving causes--and renovating the showers sounds like a very worthy cause to me.

See you all there!

Cathal