[Ravensfort] Cities of the Underworld

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Fri Nov 28 01:39:33 PST 2008

Thanks for the heads up on the show.
Sounds right up my alley.  Or should I say catacomb ?  Ba Dum Ching !  My Marius persona was a liaison for The Assassins Guild and so was in constant search of secret pathways and dwellings.  When presenting a moving target was needed, I was able to drop out of sight by utilizing a number of comfortably refurbished underground crypts and ruins.  A few unexplained deaths would keep the riff-raff at bay and the screams of the peacocks above would cover the voices of my... less comfortable guest.  My lair in Rome was quite sprawling and included the lost tomb of Saint Peter.  I loved the painting of the White Bull on the wall so I never minded spending time there bouncing my ideas off of Pete.  He never was much on answering.
... I digress.

One of the other underground tv shows featured the Paris cemeteries.  It's hard to imagine what it would feel like to be down there.  Way cool, way creepy and intensely surreal I'm guessing.

Thanks again.

Pax,
MARIVS

"what shall it profit a man,