[Ravensfort] Shower curtain and questions

Michelle Lopez ivarra20 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 07:19:11 PDT 2008

Mmmm yeah, maybe most of them would.  Me I would die of embarrassment and hide the rest of an event.  Which reminds me, in April is there going to be an Equestrian event?   Also where would I go to learn light fighting?  I can no longer heavy fight, and well combat archery and me do not mix.  Well maybe I could with a crossbow....  I am desperately trying to get more involved, but having a few issues.  Mostly what to do with my kids.  However my soon to be 6 year old is suddenly very enthused about Knights and next year my daughter will be 10 and wants to ride....

Irial