[Ravensfort] populace news

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 13:39:25 PDT 2008

Hello everyone, Sunday before the business meeting the officers and others decided to go check out a  possible new site. It is around 6 acres near I 45 in Willis. It has good event possibilities and the landowners will purchase things needed such as lumber, fencing etc. for the price of our labor. There are areas for parking, camping, equestrian, complete with barn, turn out field, corrals even electricity and water too. We also could eventually have archery and a nice list field. Since we liked it, some of us will begin working on clearing areas this very weekend. We will go every few weekends or so to begin this process. If interested contact me and I will hook you up with the landowner or whoever is going out that weekend. Please watch the list for future clean-up dates too.
   Our business meeting went well with our discussion of Defender in April and then Yule in December. An article discussing Yule will be in Nov. Quoth as well as given out at Populace Nov. 6. YIS, Giovanna