[Ravensfort] showers

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 14:31:25 PDT 2008

While showering fully clothed with weapons might be lower on the probability list, it brings to light an unfortunate realistic possibility that I did not see mentioned:

A 250+ pound fighter, exhausted, slipping and falling, elbow, knee, or head first, into the unsupported shower wall.  I don't want to see his elbow/knee/head blow out a screw (even with washer), tear the 32 guage metal, and then  . . . you see where this can go.

Has a frame with shower curtains on all four sides been ruled out?

--Cathal