[Ravensfort] showers / Re: [rfofficers] Gundy's Find

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 16:28:57 PDT 2008

Hey it is good to see so many great ideas and things to consider. Remember each shower is actually two together, a wall in between each . That will add to the weight to consider. We put some corrugated fiber wall on our roof, it is new and comes from Lowe's. Each piece is 4x6 and you can cut it with a jig saw. It actually is like tar shingles pressed together, and then corrugated. I can bring a piece of it to business. It might need a brace across the middle of the walls going vertically or maybe who knows? Another type to consider. It is called Ondura if anyone wants to go check it out. Or we just put plywood on with screws then we could remove panels if need be to move them and paint them like stones or something. ?  Quicker and easier.
    I am still looking for people to work security at Bordermarch. So far one person has come forward. Please let me know,  the time is getting close. YIS, G