[Ravensfort] Event question

Hugh Killingbury hughkillingbury at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 15:50:59 PDT 2008

Roasting on a spit, a very period way of addressing the care and disposition of the wee folk. Especially to HOOOOONGRY Crusaders....YUMMMMY.

Other than that I would say napping in the shade/under a pavillion. If you can make your way to a Target or Babies-R-Us they have the cloth over the shoulder prodigy holders and they don't look too far out of period...they are cloth you know. Of course I don't know what your little monster weighs either, my 15 month old is 30lbs of joy...oi... we call him OX and I am really glad he now enjoys walking on his own.

YIS,
Lord Hugh Killingbury
Bronze Bearing Blue of Tidal Thunder
Stargate Baronial Waterbearer