[Ravensfort] RF family addition!

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 24 16:11:41 PDT 2008

Hah!  It must be the weather as I am shrinking also... just sideways not up and down.  The 2 of you could gang up and wear my dresses as I'm 5'10".  You just need to figure out who sits on whose shoulders.

Tunic type dresses would be the way to go... much more simple than going with the high-waisted dresses.  Ya'll don't even want to know what I wear under my dresses to keep the breezes out.  A shorter sort of mid calf tunic with pants would be eaiser as the newest family member expands.  Also much easier in a porta privy.

I likes loose!  Loose is fun and comfortable.  Wonder if a gore would help?  If an extra panel was added to the front seam that would allow more room for growth and comfort.  Even if it was a different fabric... then when the 'need' is gone it could be removed.

Runa (trying ever so hard to stay out of the gutter that Marie keeps throwing her in)
Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net