[Ravensfort] 2009 WCRFL! Off to a Great Start

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 15:36:32 PDT 2008

OMG!

The Relay for Life is sometime in March, is it not?

I'm picturing a whole horde of Ravensforters descending on the Relay
itself....in garb.

Leon County does their Relay at the football field behind Centerville High
School, and groups set up pavillions out on the field itself.....with people
walking around the race track until dawn.  It's quite a sight.

This would be a great opportunity to increase visibility in the community,
and the groups that participate always rake in the good karma points.

Just a thought.  I wonder if there's enough time to set up a Raven's Fort
presence at the Relay...heck, maybe in Huntsville AND Centerville :-)

--
Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,

Beowulf, 1-11