[Ravensfort] From Therasia

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 29 14:57:55 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 3:33 PM
Subject: a favor, por favor?

Runa

could you do me a big favor and post this for me to the Ravensfort list?

thanks

Therasia

-----------------------

Hey folks
my incoming (and just incoming) email is really busted right now
(i.e. my smtp server is just fine, which is why it took so long to
realize my mail was bouncing coming in)
we're migrating servers and stuff is breaking right and left
so if you have to email me, use gc at bigroom.org for now

and if that bounces (I think it just got fixed, but one never knows until the bounces keep coming in)
email me at work
catherine.helm-clark At taskgeoscience Dot com
sorry for the inconvenience guys
it's been one of those weeks...
ttfn
Therasia