[Ravensfort] Swein site work

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 30 16:21:33 PDT 2008

Fresh Sausage!!!!!!!!!

Runa
Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: SF Tester
  To: byzytym
  Cc: Raven's Fort Barony of
  Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 2:48 PM
  Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Swein site work

  On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 10:58 PM, byzytym <byzytym at att.net> wrote:

    The Cut n Shoot site
    The Southern site
    The Gundy site ( an unusual enough name that it is intriguing )
    Hey, I have an idea.  Let's move the Stones south and call it The New Stones site.
    Ravensgate

  The main reason I'm referring to it as the Swein site at this point is simply to differentiate it from the Stones. Y'all know I tend to be practical, and no one has any questions which site I'm referring to when I say "Swein site", do ya? ;)

  Looks like a few people will be out there Sunday. I'll be there alternating between site work and shop work (we're wiring). I will need to know exactly who is where at some point Sunday, and it's purely for safety. Sunday afternoon I'll find everyone, make sure of where they are, and then there will be a few loud noises in the back 40 ;)

  Forgot something. Last weekend when we were out looking over the incredible amount of work accomplished we heard something moving, looked over, and got a glimpse of something with 4 legs inspecting the work. I'm guessing hog. 2 rules on that: safety is absolutely the priority, and hogs are fair game. They destroy the land and are running rampant in that part of the world. I carry out there simply because the hogs think they own the place... and they make good sausage :)
  --
  Gundy