[Ravensfort] slowly dying of medical testing

Catie Clark cat at rocks4brains.com
Fri Oct 10 09:11:30 PDT 2008

The bad news: I go in for an endoscopy on Tuesday
The good news: the drugs they gave me seem to be
helping and it really looks like it's the stomach
(let's hope it's something easily fixable like
an ulcer and not something nasty like cancer)
The bad news: no caffeine
The good news?  there is no good news...
It's day #2 with no caffeine and there's
nothing good about it...

geez, if I could package this attitude and
reuse it on the tourney field, I'd be on the
throne in no time...even my boss is cowering...

ttfn
Killer
(formerly Therasia before being deprived of coffee)