[Ravensfort] showers / Re: [rfofficers] Gundy's Find

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Mon Oct 13 16:22:11 PDT 2008

Aluminum IS metal.

It is really cool that so much information is coming across.  Thanks so much
for everyone's input.  I am guessing that this will be a hot topic at
Officers Meeting.  If you can, please plan on attending with your ideas and
drawn plans.  All the info will assure that we make a good choice.

I have some ideas for selves, hooks and a second shower curtain for dry
personal effects and privet dressing.

In service,
Vlod NotVlad