[Ravensfort] Shower curtain and questions

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Wed Oct 15 16:54:55 PDT 2008

Yes, there will be Equestrian at the "A Day at The Defender of the Fort" event.

Our own Don Charles is a great person to contact if you are interested in light fighting.  He is doing a fantastic job with training.  There are more light fighter in Raven's Fort than heavy now.  Wednesday night fighter practice at Lizard Keep and Sunday fighter practice at the gazebo.

Vivat Raven's Fort Equestrians.  Vivat Raven's Fort Rapier fighters.

Peace,
Vlod NotVlad