[Ravensfort] Business meeting change for Oct.

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Fri Oct 17 19:37:17 PDT 2008

Starting the meeting at seven is not good for me.
I don't think that I can make it home in time to watch "Desperate Housewives" and "Brothers and Sisters".  Of course, if the meeting is on Monday, I would not have time to make it home for "Boston Legal".    Ok.  Ok.  Don't throw things.  I'm just kidding.  I'll be there.  Looking forward to it actually.

Vlod NotVlad