[Ravensfort] Fighter Practice

David Epps d_c_epps at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 19 11:52:21 PDT 2008

Greetings Irial,

The fighter practice is located at the corner of 19th Street and Avenue O in
Huntsville at the grey and white gazebo.  If you are coming from Conroe, you
will exit I 45 at the 4th Huntsville exit (State Hwy 30, get into the right
lane and turn on 19th street.  Go to the forth stop sign and look toward
your left across the street and you will see the gazebo.

If you are coming from Bryn/College Station or north of Huntsville make your
way to the Hwy 30 and I 45 intersections and head east. At the third stop
light (this should be Avenue O) turn right and go to the second stop sign.
The gazebo will be over your left shoulder.  Practice will commence at 3:00
PM.  Hope to see you there.  Charles

  _____