[Ravensfort] Fighter Practice

Michelle Lopez ivarra20 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 16:45:43 PDT 2008

I failed to make either Sunday or Tuesdays as my middle child decided to come down with scarlet fever.  He just got released from the hospital today.  We are hoping to make tomorrow's, just depends on the little man.

Irial

Sorry Jacinth and Irial, I should have been more specific.  Rapier fighters
are meeting on Sundays @ the gazebo for our official practice.  The students
are actually fighting three times a week; Sundays, He Crystal is assisting
by conducting drills and working on form and the most important "the
basics".  Sundays seem to work for those of us who go to school and work a
full time job.  On Wednesday nights @ Lizardkeep, we get a mix of old and
new fighters. We spar a bit, and again work on form, the rules, armor and a
general introduction to the fine art of the duello.  Thursdays have become
an impromptu practice for those who have the time and initiative to work out
all that they have learned.  Once again, this is only how the rapier
practices are shaking out.  Thank you, Charles