[Ravensfort] RF family addition!

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 14:51:55 PDT 2008

Congrats!!!  I will look & see if I have anything to bring to Populace.

regards,
~chrystal~

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"
--- On Fri, 10/24/08, CAC <giovanna51 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello everyone, I am proud to announce, with their permission,  that we will soon have an addition to our Raven's Fort family! James and his wife Amber are expecting their third child. I am figuring sometime in March but I am sure they know more of an exact date!  Hey maybe it will be a WAR BABY! Well since it is due maybe around Gulf War?? Okay I am being silly here but I am excited. Pace and I went through the hospitaler bucket for loose women's clothing and found many things. Most of the sleeves look too tight. I am thinking a chemise and a sideless surcoat (SP?) will be the best for her to wear to Bordermarch. Anyone having nicer things for her to borrow please bring them to Nov. Populace. Vivat to our growing family! YIS, G