[Ravensfort] Swein site work

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 13:36:59 PDT 2008

plachoya
see below

The main reason I'm referring to it as the Swein site at this point is simply to differentiate it from the Stones. Y'all know I tend to be practical, and no one has any questions which site I'm referring to when I say "Swein site", do ya? ;)

At first I did not know what you were doing at the Stones. Then figured out that you were at the "New Site".
Forgot something. Last weekend when we were out looking over the incredible amount of work accomplished we heard something moving, looked over, and got a glimpse of something with 4 legs inspecting the work. I'm guessing hog. 2 rules on that: safety is absolutely the priority, and hogs are fair game. They destroy the land and are running rampant in that part of the world. I carry out there simply because the hogs think they own the place... and they make good sausage :)

Do you need a hunting license to pop them.

--Gundy