[Ravensfort] showers / borderlands security

dol77phin at aim.com dol77phin at aim.com
Thu Oct 16 13:59:36 PDT 2008

I like the NCC  1701/7

Dolfin

-----Original Message-----

From: "Hoffpauir, David" <ENV_DRH at SHSU.EDU>

To: "Ravens Fort" <ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org>

Sent: 10/15/08 9:14 AM

Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] showers / borderlands security

No hurry, but the shower frames are setting in my yard and April is six months away, if you catch my drift...

I've already had to suppress thoughts on a green house, a covered wood shed, and my recurring fantasy for a Federation Shuttle Craft.  I know it's ya'll shower frame and all, but I can see "NCC-1701/7" and "---U.S.S. Enterprise---" painted on the side of it just as plain as day....

How about waddle and daub?

dsd