[Ravensfort] Gates Edge Harvest End -- Thank You All

Hugh Killingbury hughkillingbury at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 06:00:14 PDT 2008

Greetings Good Gentles All,

This past weekend was a wonderful time had by all, and I would like to take a moment to thank all of the people whose sweat and hard work helped to make this event what it was.  I would like to apologize if I have spelled anyone's name incorrectly.

Lady Christyana Lambright - Mentor and Co-Steward
Lady Alesone Leslie
Mistress Annes Coltilde von Bramburg
HE Mistress Elysana de Bayonne
Don Christoforo Antonio Passavanti
HL Mea Passavanti
Lady Nicolette
Lord Frederic De La Costas
Lady Sarra Ashton of York
Lady Clara
Lady Marie de Meaux
Lord Jon-Michel de Meaux
Baron Brian of Ravens Fort
Lord Gregor
HL Wyllow
Lady Fedelm
Lady Margot
HL Dolfin of Cork
Lady Elizabeta Maria de Medici
Centurian Thorgard
HL Thomas Attewood
HE Mistress Hillary Rose Greenslade
Lord Padraic of Kilkenny
Their Excellencies Stargate, Ihon and Isabeau
Lady Erin
HE Gwen McGiver
Herr Dietric
Vaclav
Vasalisa
Mad Dog
Wissa
The Loch Soillier Brewers Guild
Cheer
Miguel de Trebuchet and his Merry Band of drummers and dancers
Master Avatar
Caitlyn the Celt and her Serving Crew

Also, thanks to all that stayed and participated in the Hafla.  I can honestly say that I had a wonderful time with my friends while unwinding after the event.

If I have forgotten to name anyone I apologize.  This event took so many hands to put together.  Thank you to everyone for all that you did and supporting me.

Special thanks to William of West Gate for manning the Toys for Tots table.

YIS,
Lord Hugh Killingbury
Steward Gate's Edge Harvest End
Stargate Baronial Waterbearer