[Ravensfort] [Ansteorra] Water & Ice Montgomery County

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 17:13:48 PDT 2008

I just got off the phone with my mom, and Leon County doesn't seem to have
anything like what you're talking about for Montgomery County.  Then again,
Leon County only has a population of somewhere around 5,000.

But this all reminds me:  has anybody heard from our illustrious Seneschale
and Pace?  Mom told me that Ike was still a hurricane as it passed them by,
so I hope Giovanna and Pace are all right.

Oakwood has power, as does Buffalo, and apparently so does Palestine.  Only
Houston County Electric Cooperative (my parents' provider) is out in the
area.  I suggested she put their deepfreeze in the back of a trailer and
carry that thing to the church!

Really good news: apparently somebody has hooked up a generator to the
pumphouse at the StPST Water Co-op well, because my parents have water now
(not much yet, but it seems to be pumping again)!  They must have borrowed
it (the generator), because even out here--where the lights never went
out--we've got signs on the front doors of Lowe's and HomeDepot indicating
that they have no generators for sale...which really is no big surprise.  I
just hope those generators are going somewhere where they're really needed.

I WILL SEE YOU AT DEFENDER OF THE FORT! LONG LIVE OUR KING AND QUEEN!

DT+LF

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 4:40 PM, Sher M <runa.herd at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Montgomery County is receiving tractor trailer loads of ice and water from
> the State.
> Distribution points are as follows:
> Pct 2 (Magnolia): 31355 Friendship Drive
> Pct 3 (South County): Shenandoah City Hall
> Pct 4 (East County): County Commissioner's Barn
>
> No other info available.
>
> Runa
> Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
> http://runa-herd.livejournal.com