[Ravensfort] A short word from the List Co-Moderator

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 05:49:00 PDT 2008

Hello Everyone:

It has been a year since I was created the list co-moderator.  Maybe it has been longer--I can't really remember.

It occurred to me that since I am not able to get to local events often, it might be a good idea to re-indtroduce myself to the list very briefly.

When you have a message that you want to send that you think might get "stuck in moderation" send me an email. I am always happy to look into it, or to keep an eye out for it, in cases where you warn me in advance.  Also, if something happens on the list that you believe needs intervention, I am one of the two people to send a message to.

I know that there are a lot of new faces out there.  I was looking forward to meeting you all at defender, but sadly, it was not meant to be--yet.  I look forward to meeting all the new people and seeing all my old friends asap.

Until then, don't be shy about dropping me a line whenever you feel the need--or the desire.

Cathal
List Co-moderator